EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Collaboration, Education, Training and Outreach|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- R.D. Gandhi et al. “Virtual Reality - Opportunities and Challenges” / International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, Issue 1, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang et al. “Heptic Display for Virtual Reality: Progress and Challenges” / Virtual Reality & Intelligent Hardware, vol. 1, Issue 2, p. 136–162 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fabola et. Al. “Exploring the Past with Google Cardboard” / Digital Heritage International Congress (28 September - 2 October 2015) Granada, Spain, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Karthika, S. et al. “Hololens” / International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, ISSN 2320088X, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p.41–50 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Christopoilou et al. “Overview and Comperative Analyses of Game Engines for Desktop and Mobile Devices” / International Journal of Serious Games, issn: 2384-8766, vol.4, issue 4, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Beck et al. “Outreach Globally” / International Particle Physics Outreach Group, Report to ECFA, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Andrew Purcell et al. “CERN OpenLab Annual Report 2018” / Zenodo - Open-access Repository, (2019) https://zenodo.org/record3234404#.Xspt7sCYNaS [Google Scholar]
- M. Bal et al., “Using WebGL in Developing Interactive Virtual Laboratories for Distance Engineering Education” / American Society for Engineering Education, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jezek et al. Design and Evolution of WebGL-Base Heat Map Visualization for Big Point Data / Springer International Publishing AG (2017), DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-45123-7-2, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Bianchi et al. Event Visualization in ATLAS / ATL-SOFT-PROC-2017-046, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.