EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- Wordwide LHC Computing Grid, https://wlcg.web.cern.ch/ [Google Scholar]
- Musheghyan, Haykuhi, et al. “The GridKa Tape Storage: various performance test results and current improvements.” EPJ Web of Conferences. Vol. 245. EDP Sciences, 2020. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- IBM Spectrum Protect (IBM SP), https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/de/SSEQVQ/landing/welcome_sseqvq.html [Google Scholar]
- J. van Wezel, D. Ressmann, “TSM as tape storage backend for disk pool managers”, HEPiX Spring Meeting, Roma, I, April 3-7, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- dCache storage system, https://www.dcache.org/ [Google Scholar]
- IBM Spectrum Scale, https://www.ibm.com/products/spectrum-scale [Google Scholar]
- dCache nearline storage plugins, https://dcache.org/old/manuals/Book-6.1/cookbook-writing-hsm-plugins.shtml [Google Scholar]
- dCache Endit-Provider plugin, https://github.com/neicnordic/dcache-endit-provider [Google Scholar]
- The dCache Tertiary Storage System Interface, https://dcache.org/old/manuals/Book-5.0/config-hsm.shtml [Google Scholar]
- NDGF-T1, https://neic.no/nt1/ [Google Scholar]
- High Performance Storage System (HPSS), http://hpss-collaboration.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.