EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- H.G. Labrador et al., EPJ Web of Conferences 245, Evolution of the CERNBox platform to support the Malt project, 08015 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Peters, E.A. Sindrilaru, G. Adde, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 664,062037 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Peters, G. Lo Presti, R. Többicke, Using the RichACL Standard for Access Control in EOS, poster at CHEP (2019), https://indico.cern.ch/event/773049/contributions/3474476 [Google Scholar]
- G. Lo Presti et al., CERNBox as the hyper-converged storage space at CERN: integrating DFS use-cases and home directories, poster at CHEP (2019), https://indico.cern.ch/event/773049/contributions/3474470 [Google Scholar]
- G. Lo Presti, Multi-lock support for Office offline and online applications in CERNBox, EOS Workshop 2021, https://indico.cern.ch/event/985953/contributions/4238601 [Google Scholar]
- Samba, https://www.samba.org [Google Scholar]
- ownCloud, https://owncloud.com [Google Scholar]
- Wireshark network analyzer, https://www.wireshark.org/docs [Google Scholar]
- The Linux syscall tracer, https://strace.io [Google Scholar]
- Microsoft Windows, https://www.microsoft.com/windows, used with permission from Microsoft [Google Scholar]
- Microsoft Distributed File System, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage (access time: 23/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Microsoft Windows Cloud API, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/cfapi (access time: 23/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. Molan et al., EOS-wnc: EOS Client for Windows, CS3 Workshop 2021, https://indico.cern.ch/event/970232/contributions/4158376 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.