EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- L. Evans, P. Bryant, LHC Machine, 2008, Journ. of Instrum. 3, S08003 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiryanov et al, Federated data storage system prototype for LHC experiments and data intensive science, 2016, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 898 062016 [Google Scholar]
- A. Klimentov, Exascale Data Processing in Heterogeneous Distributed Computing Infrastructure for Applications in High Energy Physics, Physics of Particles and Nuclei, 51(6), 995-1068, 10.1134/S1063779620060052 [Google Scholar]
- A. Klimentov et al, Russian scientific data lake, Open Science Platforms, 2018, vol. 4. [Google Scholar]
- A. Alekseev et al., On the road to a scientific data lake for the High Luminosity LHC era, 2020, International Journal of Modern Physics A, Vol. 35, No. 33, 2030022 [Google Scholar]
- D. Berzano et al., HEP Software Foundation Community White Paper Working Group - Data Organization, Management and Access (DOMA), 2018, arXiv:1812.00761 [Google Scholar]
- J. Shiers, 2007, Computer Physics Communications 177, 219–223 [Google Scholar]
- A. Peters et al. EOS as the present and future solution for data storage at CERN, 2015 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 664 042042 [Google Scholar]
- A. Anisenkov et al., CRIC: Computing Resource Information Catalogue as a unified topology system for a large scale, heterogeneous and dynamic computing infrastructure, 2020, EPJ Web Conf. 245 03032 [Google Scholar]
- J. Elmsheuser et al., Grid sites testing for ATLAS with Hammercloud, 2014, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 513 032030 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, 2008, Journ. of Instrum. 3, S08003 [Google Scholar]
- F H Barreiro Megino et al., PanDA for ATLAS distributed computing in the next decade, 2017, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 898 052002 [Google Scholar]
- A. Alekseev et al., ATLAS BigPanDA monitoring, 2018, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1085 032043 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.