EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- Peters, A. Joachim, E.A. Sindrilaru, and G. Addel, EOS as the present and future solution for data storage at CERN. JPCS, 664 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Smith, J. Price, T. Deakin, A. Poenaru, A performance analysis of the first generation of HPC-optimized Arm processors. CCPE, 31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yoshida, Fujitsu high performance CPU for the Post-K Computer. HCS (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Laurenzano, A. Tiwari, A. Cauble-Chantrenne, A. Jundt, L. Carrington, Characterization and bottleneck analysis of a 64-bit ARMv8 platform. ISPASS, 36, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Marek, G. Ganis, P. Mato, I. Razumov, Cern students note, Porting the LCG software stack to the ARM architecture. September 2019, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2690233 [Google Scholar]
- L. Promberger, M. Clemencic, B. Couturier, A.B. Iartza, N. Neufeld, Porting the LHCb Stack from x86 (Intel) to aarch64 (ARM) and ppc64le (PowerPC). EPJ, 214, 05016 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.