EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- Jiao Y, Xu G, Cui X H, et al. The HEPS project[J]. Journal of synchrotron radiation, 2018, 25(6): 1611-1618. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qi Fazhi, Huang Qiulan, Hu Hao, Tian Haolai, Wang Lu, Wang Yanming, Zhao Haifeng, Zhang Hongmei, Zeng Shan. The Design of Science Data Platform for High Energy Photon Source[J]. Frontiers of Data and Computing, 2020, 2(2): 40-58. [Google Scholar]
- Jupyterhub: https://jupyter.org/hub [Google Scholar]
- Perez F, Granger B. E. Project Jupyter: Computational narratives as the engine of collaborative data science[J]. Retrieved September, 2015, 11(207): 108. [Google Scholar]
- C. Anderson, "Docker [Software engineering]," in IEEE Software, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 102-c3, May-June 2015, doi: 10.1109/MS.2015.62. [Google Scholar]
- Brendan Burns, Brian Grant, David Oppenheimer, Eric Brewer, and John Wilkes. 2016. Borg, Omega, and Kubernetes. Commun. ACM 59, 5 (May 2016), 50–57. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/2890784 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kubernetes: https://kubernetes.io/ [Google Scholar]
- Jekins: https://www.jenkins.io/ [Google Scholar]
- B. Leiba, "OAuth Web Authorization Protocol," in IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 74-77, Jan.-Feb. 2012, doi: 10.1109/MIC.2012.11. [Google Scholar]
- Blomer, Jakob, Predrag Buncic, and Thomas Fuhrmann. "CernVM-FS: delivering scientific software to globally distributed computing resources." Proceedings of the first international workshop on Network-aware data management. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Braam P. The Lustre storage architecture[J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1903.01955, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.