EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- C. Busse-Grawitz, E. Martelli, M. Lassnig, A. Manzi, O. Keeble, T. Cass, The NOTED software tool-set improves effcient network utilization for Rucio data transfers via FTS., EPJ Web of Conferences 245 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Karavakis, A. Manzi, M.A. Rios, O. Keeble, C.G. Cabot, M. Simon, M. Patrascoiu, A. Angelogiannopoulos, FTS improvements for LHC Run-3 and beyond, EPJ Web of Conferences 245 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.D.T. at CERN, Cric computing resource information catalog. core service/site, http://wlcg-cric.cern.ch/ (2020), accessed: 17.12.2020 [Google Scholar]
- J. Waczynska, E. Martelli, S. Vallecorsa, E. Karavakis, T. Cass, Convolutional LSTM models to estimate network traffc, Paper presented to vCHEP 2021s (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Lhcopn and lhcone traffc, https://netstat.cern.ch/monitoring/network-statistics/ (2020), accessed: 18.12.2020 [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Marian Babik, Network Capabilities for the HL-LHC Era, EPJWeb of Conferences 245 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Bogado Garcia, M. Lassnig, I. Vukotic, F. Monticelli, Modelling High-Energy Physics Data Transfers-slides, Tech. rep., ATL-COM-SOFT-2018-152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Date, Fitting linear regression models on counts based data, towardsdatascience.com, accessed: 06.01.2021 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.