EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- K.N. Abazajian, M.A. Acero, S.K. Agarwalla, A.A. Aguilar-Arevalo, C.H. Albright, S. Antusch, C.A. Arguelles, A.B. Balantekin, G. Barenboim, V. Barger et al. (2012), 1204.5379 [Google Scholar]
- M. Antonello et al. (MicroBooNE, LAr1-ND, ICARUS-WA104) (2015), 1503.01520 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Wilks, The Annals of Mathematical Statistics 9, 60 (1938) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Feldman, R.D. Cousins, Phys. Rev. D57, 3873 (1998), physics/9711021 [Google Scholar]
- D. Cianci, A. Furmanski, G. Karagiorgi, M. Ross-Lonergan, Phys. Rev. D96, 055001 (2017), 1702.01758 [Google Scholar]
- Sbnfit framework, https://github.com/NevisUB/whipping_star (2019), accessed: 202003-06 [Google Scholar]
- R. Brun, F. Rademakers, ROOT - An Object Oriented Data Analysis Framework, in AIHENP’96 Workshop, Lausane (1996), Vol. 389, pp. 81–86 [Google Scholar]
- Eigen v3, http://eigen.tuxfamily.org (2010), accessed: 2020-03-06 [Google Scholar]
- Hierarchical data format, version 5, http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/ (2020), accessed: 2020-03-06 [Google Scholar]
- Highfive, https://github.com/BlueBrain/HighFive (2016-NNNN), accessed: 2020-03-06 [Google Scholar]
- D. Morozov, T. Peterka (2016), https://github.com/diatomic/diy [Google Scholar]
- The cori system at the nersc, https://docs.nersc.gov/systems/cori/ (2016-NNNN), accessed: 2020-03-06 [Google Scholar]
- Fastmath is a program of the office of science within the department of energy, https://fastmath-scidac.llnl.gov/ (2020), accessed: 2020-03-06 [Google Scholar]
- I. Grindeanu, T. Peterka, V.S. Mahadevan, Y.S.G. Nashed, Scalable, High-Order Continuity Across Block Boundaries of Functional Approximations Computed in Parallel, in 2019 IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (CLUSTER) (2019), pp. 1–9 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.