EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- S. Agostinelli et al., Geant4—a simulation toolkit, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, 506 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS Forward Proton - Technical Design Report, CERN, ATLAS-TDR-024, 009 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Nozka, Design of Cherenkov bars for the optical part of the time-of-flight detector in Geant4, Optical Express, 22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dyndal, T. Schoeffel and T. Sykora, Fast Cherenkov model of optical photons generation and transportation, ATL-SOFT-PUB-001 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marowka, Python accelerators for high-performance computing, The Journal of Supercomputing, 74 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kwan Lam, A. Pitrou and S. Seibert, Numba: a LLVM-based Python JIT compiler, Proceedings of the Second Workshop on the LLVM Compiler Infrastructure in HPC, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Nozka et al., Construction of the optical part of a time-of-flight detector prototype for the AFP detector, Optical Express, 24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jirakova, Fast simulation of Cherenkov photons transmission through the optical part of the AFP detector, Bachelor thesis Palacky University Olomouc (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Komarek, Simulation of optical part of high-energy particle time-of-flight detector and comparison with data, master thesis Palacky University Olomouc (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.heraeus.com/media/media/hca/doc_hca/products_and_solutions_8/optics/Data_and_Properties_Optics_fused_silica_EN.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Albrow et al., Quartz Cherenkov counters for fast timing: QUARTIC, JINST 7 P10027 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Rousselle, Fast simulation of the ATLAS Forward Proton detector, CERN Summer student report (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Erland, ATLAS Forward Proton Detectors, Status and Plans, Proceedings VER-TEX2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.