EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- S. Adhikari, C. Akondi, H. Al Ghoul, A. Ali, M. Amaryan, E. Anassontzis, A. Austrege-Silo, F. Barbosa, J. Barlow, A. Barnes et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 987, 164807 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lawrence, Rootspy, https://www.jlab.org/RootSpy/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Szegedy, V. Vanhoucke, S. Ioffe, J. Shlens, Z. Wojna, Rethinking the inception architecture for computer vision (2015), 1512.00567 [Google Scholar]
- J. Deng, W. Dong, R. Socher, L.J. Li, K. Li, L. Fei-Fei, Imagenet: A large-scale hierarchical image database, in 2009 IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition (leee, 2009), pp. 248–255 [Google Scholar]
- F. Chollet et al., Keras, https://github.com/fchollet/keras (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abadi, A. Agarwal, P. Barham, E. Brevdo, Z. Chen, C. Citro, G.S. Corrado, A. Davis, J. Dean, M. Devin et al., TensorFlow: Large-scale machine learning on heterogeneous systems (2015), software available from tensorflow.org, http://tensorflow.org/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.