EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- H.O. Rodrigo Sierra, Readying CERN for connected device era, journal = “edp sciences”, volume = “245, 2020”, number = “07015”, month = nov, year = “2020”, pages = “6”, DOI: 10.1051/202024507015, url = “https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/202024507015“. [Google Scholar]
- Lora-alliance, About lorawan, https://lora-alliance.org/about-lorawan/, accessed: 202103-11 [Google Scholar]
- Device eui, https://lora-developers.semtech.com/library/tech-papers-and-guides/the-book/deveui/, accessed: 2021-02-26 [Google Scholar]
- Chirpstack gateway bridge, https://www.chirpstack.io/gateway-bridge/, accessed: 202102-26 [Google Scholar]
- An in-depth look at lorawan class a devices, https://lora-developers.semtech.com/library/tech-papers-and-guides/lorawan-class-a-devices/, accessed: 2021-02-26 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.