EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fusion Diagnostics and Technology|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- V.A. Fedorov, et al “Study of the Data Acquisition System for ITER Divertor Neutron Flux Monitor Diagnostic, ” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 688-693, April 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Alferov, et al “Applicaton of Modern Tools for NPP Neutron Monitoring Systems Upgrading, ” in Proc. International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Plant Instrumentation, Controls, and Human-Machine Interface Technologies (NPIC&HMIT 2000), Washington, D.C., USA, November 2000, pp. 393-401. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Batyunin, et al “Fission Chamber Simulator for Data Acquisition Performance Tests, ” in Proc. Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation, Measurements Methods and their Application ANIMMA-2013, Marceille, France, June 2013, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Alyaev, et al “Wide-range fission chambers signal simulator, ” in Proc. 10th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Plant Instrumentation, Control, and Human-Machine Interface Technologies (NPIC&HMIT 2017), San Francisco, CA, USA, June 2017, vol. 3, pp. 1991-1998. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Syromukov, et al “NG-24 Neutron Generator for Nuclear Medicine and Thermonuclear Research, ” Atomic Energy, vol. 119, pp. 58-60, October 2015. [Google Scholar]
- IBR-2 Reactor Parameters. Available: http://flnph.jinr.ru/en/facilities/ibr-2/parameters. Accessedon:0812, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Dragunov, et al “Modernization of the IBR-2 pulsed research reactor, ” Atomic Energy, vol. 113, pp. 29-38, November 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.