EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research Reactors and Particle Accelerators|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., “P 385 Neutron Generator Operation Manual”. Tech. Rep. Manual P/N 120006-A 062907, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Rataj, T. Bílý, O. Huml, et al., “Verification of the MCNP model of Manganese Bath, ” Prague, 2020 21st International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering (EPE), Czech Republic 2020, doi: 10.1109/EPE51172.2020.9269226 [Google Scholar]
- J. Rataj, P. Suk, T. Bílý, et al., “Characterisation of neutron field in the polyethylene neutron irradiator”, Applied Radiation and Isotopes, vol. 168, 2021. DOI. 10.1016/j.apradiso.2020.109529 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T.-H. Lee, H.-S. Shin, and H.-D. Kim, “Delayed Neutron Measurement in High Frequency Mode and Its Application to the Determination of Fissile Content in Spent Fuel Assembly”, Valencia, 2011 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record N53-7, Spain, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Werner, et al., “MCNP6.2 Release Notes”. Los Alamos National Laboratory, report LA-UR-18-20808, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Brown, M.B. Chadwick, R. Capote, et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th major release of the nuclear reaction data library with CIELO-project cross sections, new standards and thermal scattering data”, Nucl. Data Sheets 148(2018)1, DOI. 10.1016/j.nds.2018.02.001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.