EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Safeguards and Homeland Security|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- International Atomic Energy Agency. “Basics of IAEA Safeguards, ” [Online] Available: https://www.iaea.org/topics/basics-of-iaea-safeguards. Accessed on” June 30, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Doyle. “Introduction: Nuclear Security and Global Challenges, ” in Nuclear Safeguards, Security, and Nonproliferation, 1st ed. Burlington, MA, USA: Butterworth-Heinmann, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Runkle, A. Bernstein, and P.E. Vanier, “Securing Special Nuclear Material: Recent Advances in Neutron Detection and Their Role in Nonproliferation, ” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 108, no. 11, 2010, 10.1063/1.3503495. [Google Scholar]
- D. Xu, Z. He, C.E. Lehner, F. Zhang. (2004, August). 4-pi Compton Imaging with Single 3D Position Sensitive CdZnTe Detector. Presented at SPIE 5540, Hard X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Detector Physics VI. [Online]. Available: doi.org/10.1117/12.563905. Accessed on: June 30, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- N. Mascarenhas, J. S. Brennan, and K. Krenz. (2006, October). Development of a Neutron Scatter Camera for Fission Neutrons. Presented at: 2006 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium. [Online]. Available: https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Development-of-a-Neutron-Scatter-Camera-for-Fission-MascarenhasBrennan/a3544f4fbce0f4c048d11c2577ad2ab3d0ddb0e7. Accessed on: June 30, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- J. E. M. Goldsmith, M.D. Gerling, J.S. Brennan, “A compact neutron scatter camera for field deployment, ” Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 87, August 2016, DOI. 10.1063/1.4961111. [Google Scholar]
- K. Weinfurther, J. Mattingly, E. Brubaker, J. Steele, “Model-Based Design Evaluation of a Compact, High-Efficiency Neutron Scatter Camera, ” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, Vol. 883, pp. 115-135. March 2018. DOI. 10.1016/j.nima.2017.11.025. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Manfredi, B.L. Goldblum, T.A. Laplace, G. Gabella, J. Gordon, A. O’Brien, S. Chowdhury, J.A. Brown, and E. Brubaker, “Proton Light Yield of Fast Plastic Scintillators for Neutron Imaging, ” IEEE Transactions in Nuclear Science, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 434-442, December 2019. DOI. 10.1109/TNS.2019.2959979. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.