EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Decommissioning, Dismantling and Remote Handling|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- F. Carrel, M. Agelou, M. Gmar, F. Lainé, J. Loridon, J.-L. Ma, C. Passard, B. Poumarède, “Identification and Differentiation of Actinides Inside Nuclear Waste Packages by Measurement of Delayed Gammas”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., 57 (5) 2862, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- F. Carrel, M. Agelou, M. Gmar, F. Lainé, “Detection of high-energy delayed gammas for nuclear waste packages characterization”, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A, vol. 652 (1), pp. 137-139, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- T. Nicol, B. Pérot, C. Carasco, F. Brackx, A. Mariani, C. Passard, E. Mauerhofer, J. Collot, “Feasibility study of 235U and 239Pu characterization in radioactive waste drums using neutron-induced fission delayed gamma rays”, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A, vol. 832, pp. 85-94, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. De Stefano, C. Carasco, B. Pérot, E. Simon, T. Nicol, E. Mauerhofer, “Feasibility study of fissile mass detection in 870 L radioactive waste drums using delayed gamma rays from neutron-induced fission”, Journ. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem, vol. 322, pp. 1185-1194, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. Simon, F. Jallu, B. Pérot, S. Plumeri, “Feasibility study of fissile mass quantification by photofission delayed gamma rays in radioactive waste packages using MCNPX”, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A, vol. 840, pp. 28-35, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Hollas, D. A. Close, C. E. Moss, “Analysis of fissionable material using delayed gamma rays from photofission”, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. B, vol. 24-25 (1), pp. 503-505, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Beddingfield, F. E. Cecil, “Identification of fissile materials from fission product gamma-ray spectra”, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A, vol. 417, pp. 405-412, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gmar, J. M. Capdevila, “Use of delayed gamma spectra for detection of actinides (U, Pu) by photofission”, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A, vol. 422, pp. 841-845, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- B. Pérot, F. Jallu, C. Passard, O. Gueton, P.-G. Allinei, L. Loubet, N. Estre, E. Simon, C. Carasco, C. Roure, L. Boucher, H. Lamotte, J. Comte, M. Bertaux, A. Lyoussi, P. Fichet and F. Carrel, “The characterization of radioactive waste: a critical review of techniques implemented or under development at CEA, France”, EPJ Nucl. Sci. and Tech. 4 (3), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Delarue, E. Simon, B. Pérot, P.-G. Allinei, N. Estre, E. Payan, D. Eck, D. Tisseur, I. Espagnon, J. Collot, “Measurement of cumulative photofission yields of 235U and 238U with a 16 MeV Bremsstrahlung photon beam”, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. A, vol. 1011, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nima.2021.165598, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- N. Estre, D. Eck, J.-L. Pettier, E. Payan, C. Roure, E. Simon, “HighEnergy X-Ray Imaging Applied to Nondestructive Characterization Characterization of Large Nuclear Waste Drums”, IEEE Trans. On Nucl. Sci., vol. 62 (6), pp. 3104-3109, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, “MCNP 6TM User’s Manual”, D. B. Pelowitz, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. M. Plompen, O. Cabellos, C. De Saint Jean et al., “The joint evaluated fission and fusion nuclear data library, JEFF-3.3”, Eur. Phys. J. A, vol. 56, 181, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Hubbell, S. M. Seltzer, “Tables of X-Ray Mass Attenuation Coefficients and Mass Energy-Absorption coefficients 1 keV to 20 MeV for Elements Z=1 to 92 and 48 Additional Substances of Dosimetric Interest”, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 1995. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.