EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Medical Sciences|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- BBC News, 9th July 2017, ‘UNESCO awards Lake District World Heritage site status’, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-40547691 [Google Scholar]
- Q.M.R. Nizam et al., ‘Assessment of activity concentrations of Radionuclides from Upper Level Sediment in Charfassion’, Nuclear and Particle Physics 3(3):36-39 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Michel et al., ‘Plutonium, americium and cesium records in sediment cores from Blelham Tarn, Cumbria (UK)’, J. Radio. Nucl. Chem. 247 (1) pp. 107-110 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.environmentlaw.org.uk/rte.asp?id=303. [Google Scholar]
- H. Michel et al., ‘Plutonium and americium inventories in atmospheric fallout and sediment cores from Blelham Tarn, Cumbria (UK), J. Envir. Radio. 59 pp. 127-137 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Joyce et al. ‘Searching for zero plutonium in the far north of Scotland’, Actinide Research Quarterly, (2) pp. 27 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Joyce et al. ‘A comparison of plutonium abundance in soil from sites in the United Kingdom measured with highefficiency, high-resolution h-ray spectroscopy, neutron assay and accelerator mass spectrometry’, Plutonium Futures 2018, San Diego, September 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Joyce et al. ‘A Comparison of A-ray spectroscopy with Accelerator Mass Spectrometry for environmental assay of plutonium’, EEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference Proceedings (NSS/MIC), 2018, pp. 1-3, doi: 10.1109/NSSMIC.2018.8824687. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Joyce ‘Nuclear Engineering: A Conceptual Introduction to Nuclear Power’. Netherlands: Elsevier Science, 2017, pp. 56-57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.