EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Medical Sciences|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- Robert P Johnson, Rep. Prog. Phys. 81, (2018) 016701. [Google Scholar]
- O. Tengblad et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 525, (2004) 458–464. [Google Scholar]
- O. Tengblad et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 704, (2013) 19–26. [Google Scholar]
- E. Nácher et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 769 (2015) 105–111. [Google Scholar]
- Multi Instance Data Acquisition System. http://npg.dl.ac.uk/MIDAS/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.