EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Current Trends in Development of Radiation Detectors|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- Peter R. Menge, “Efficient positioning of silicon photomultipliers on large scintillation crystals”, 2016 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium, Medical Imaging Conference and Room-Temperature Semiconductor Detector Workshop (NSS/MIC/RTSD), Nov. 2016, 10.1109/NSSMIC.2016.8069734. [Google Scholar]
- Dennis R. Schaart, “A novel, SiPM-array-based, monolithic scintillator detector for PET”, Physics in Medicine & Biology, Vol. 54, Number 11, May 2009, 10.1088/0031-9155/54/11/015. [Google Scholar]
- Paolo Busca, “Experimental Evaluation of a SiPM-Based Scintillation Detector for MR-Compatible SPECT Systems”, IEEE Tran. on Nuclear Science, Vol. 62/5, Oct. 2015, 10.1109/TNS.2015.2481184. [Google Scholar]
- Hye MinPark, “Performance characteristics of a silicon photomultiplier based compact radiation detector for Homeland Security applications”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, Vol. 781, May 2015, 10.1016/j.nima.2015.01.080. [Google Scholar]
- Marco Carminati, “A Lightweight SiPM-Based Gamma-Ray Spectrometer for Environmental Monitoring with Drones”, presented at the International Conference on Applications in Electronics Pervading Industry, Environment and Society, Lisbon, Jan. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- P. Lv, “A low-energy sensitive compact gamma-ray detector based on LaBr3 and SiPM for GECAM”, Journal of Instrumentation, Vol. 13, Aug. 2018, 10.1088/1748-0221/13/08/P08014. [Google Scholar]
- Jason Link, “SiPM Use in Future Space Instruments”, presented at the 35th International Cosmic Ray Conference, Korea, Aug. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Musienko, “Radiation damage studies of silicon photomultipliers for the CMS HCAL phase I upgrade”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, Vol. 787, pp. 319-322, July 2015, 10.1016/j.nima.2015.01.012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mianowski, “SiPM proton irradiation for application in cosmic space”, Journal of instrumentation, Vol. 15, Mar. 2020, 10.1088/17480221/15/03/P03002. [Google Scholar]
- N. Dinu, “Breakdown voltage and triggering probability of SiPM from IV curves at different temperatures”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, Vol. 845, pp. 64-68, Feb. 2017, 10.1016/j.nima.2016.05.110. [Google Scholar]
- Nicola Serra, “Experimental and TCAD Study of Breakdown Voltage Temperature Behavior in n/p SiPMs”, IEEE Tran. on Nuclear Science, Vol. 58/3, Jun. 2011, 10.1109/TNS.2011.2123919. [Google Scholar]
- Zhengwei Li, “A gain control and stabilization technique for Silicon Photomultipliers in low-light-level applications around room temperature”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, Vol. 695, pp. 222-225, Dec. 2012, 10.1016/j.nima.2011.12.037. [Google Scholar]
- Seiichi Yamamoto, “A temperature-dependent gain control system for improving the stability of Si-PM-based PET systems”, Physics in Medicine & Biology, Vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 2873–2882, Apr. 2011, 10.1088/0031-9155/56/9/015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Gallina, “Characterization of SiPM Avalanche Triggering Probabilities”, IEEE Tran. on Nuclear Science, Vol. 66/10, Oct. 2019, 10.1109/TED.2019.2935690. [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. Shih, “An 8×8 Row-Column Summing Readout Electronics for Preclinical Positron Emission Tomography Scanners”, in Proc. IEEE Nucl Sci Symp Conf., Orlando, FL, USA, 2009, pp. 2376–2380, 10.1109/NSSMIC. [Google Scholar]
- ON Semiconductor, “Silicon Photomultipliers (SiPM), Low-Noise, Blue-Sensitive”, C-Series SiPM Sensors datasheet, May 2021, www.onsemi.com. [Google Scholar]
- ON Semiconductor, “How to Evaluate and Compare Silicon Photomultiplier Sensors”, White paper, Oct. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ketek, “SiPM – Silicon Photomultiplier”, WL-Series datasheet, 2020, www.ketek.net. [Google Scholar]
- Hamamatsu, “Low breakdown voltage type MPPC for scintillation detector”, S14160/S14161 Series datasheet, Jun. 2020, www.hamamatsu.com. [Google Scholar]
- V. Chmill, “Study of the breakdown voltage of SiPMs”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, Vol. 845, pp. 56-59, Feb. 2017, 10.1016/j.nima.2016.04.047. [Google Scholar]
- Alexei Ulyanov, “Radiation damage study of SensL J-series silicon photomultipliers using 101.4 MeV protons”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, Vol. 976, Oct. 2020, 10.1016/j.nima.2020.164203. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.