EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2021XII International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Physics of Earthquake Precursors|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- P.P. Firstov, E.O. Makarov, Seismic instruments. 51, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Cicerone, J.E. Ebel, J. Beitton, Tectonophysics. 476, 3-4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Firstov, E.O. Makarov, Subsoil radon dynamics in Kamchatka and strong earthquakes (KamSU named after Vitus Bering, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vasilyev, M.V. Zhukovsky, Journal of environmental radioactivity. 124 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Parovik B.M. Shevtsov, Math. Models and Computer Simulations. 2, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Parovik, Life Science Journal. 11, 9 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Uchaikin, Fractional derivatives for physicists and engineers. Volume I (Springer, Berlin, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kilbas, H.M. Srivastava, J.J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Makarov, P. Firstov, D. Kostylev, E. Rylov, I. Dudchenko, Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki., 25, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Tverdyi, R.I. Parovik, E.O. Makarov, P. P. Firstov, E3S Web Conf. 196 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Parovik, D.A. Tverdyi, Mathematical and Computational Applications. 26, 3 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.