EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 259, 2022The 19th International Conference of Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 February 2022|
- T. Matsui, H. Satz, Phys. Lett. B178, 416 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lafferty, A. Rothkopf, Phys. Rev. D, 101 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ALICE collaboration, Phys. Letter. B., 766, 212–224 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Blaizot, M.A. Escobedo, J. High Energ Phys. 2018, 34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Björken, Phys. Rev. D., 27, 140–151 (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.