EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 264, 2022EFM21 – 15th International Conference “Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2021”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 July 2022|
- Moore, M.J., Sieverding, C.H.: Two-phase flow in turbines and separators, Theory, Instrumentation, Engineering, Hemisphere Publishing corporation, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- Lindsay, W.T., Behavior of impurities in steam turbines, Power engeneering, Vol. 5, pp. 68-72, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Cross, J.A., Electrostatics, principles, problems and applications, Adam Hilger, Bristol, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Iribarne, J.V., Mason, B.J., Electrification accompanying the bursting of bubbles in water and dilute aqueous solution, Transaction of Faraday society, Vol. 63, pp. 2234-2245, 1967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Bartoš, X. Cai, M. Kolovratník, EPJ Web of Conferences. 2014, vol. 67, ISSN 2100-014X [Google Scholar]
- Měšťanová and O. Bartoš. An analysis of the liquid films break-up using the computer vision technique. Acta Polytechnica 61 (1):253–269, 2021, DOI:10.14311/AP.2021.61.0253 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.