EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 264, 2022EFM21 – 15th International Conference “Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2021”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 July 2022|
- D. G. Osborne, F. P. Incropera, Laminar, mixed convection heat transfer for flow between horizontal parallel plates with asymmetric heating, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Maughan, F. P. Incropera, Secondary flow in horizontal channels heated from below, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- F. P. Incropera, A. L. Knox, J. R. Maughan, MixedConvection Flow and Heat Transfer in the Entry Region of a Horizontal Rectangular Duct, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Benderradji, A. Haddah, R. Taher, M. Médale, C. Abid, F. Papini, Characterization of fluid flow patterns and heat transfer, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Koffi, C. Abid, M. Médale, F. Fapini, Mixed convection flow in a horizontal rectangular channel, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Hwang, C.-L. Liu, An Experimental Study of Convective Instability, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Chen, D. S. Shu, J. T. Lir, T. F. Lin, Buoyancy driven vortex flow and its stability in mixed convection, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mergui, X. Nicolas, S. Hirata, Sidewall and thermal boundary condition effects on the evolution (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Žemličková, master’s degree thesis, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.