EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 267, 202210th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2022)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Published online||18 October 2022|
- D. Yelin and Y. Silberberg, "Laser scanning third-harmonic-generation microscopy in biology," Opt. Express 5, 169-175 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jian Cheng, Chang-sheng Liu, Shuo Shang, Dun Liu, Walter Perrie, Geoff Dearden, & Ken Watkins, "A review of ultrafast laser materials micromachining," Optics & Laser Technology, 46, 88-102 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Major, F. Yoshino, J.S. Aitchison, and P.W.E Smith, "Ultrafast nonresonant third-order optical nonlinearities in ZnSe for photonic switching at telecom wavelengths". Applied Physics Letters, 85(20), 4606-4608 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Keller et al., "Semiconductor saturable absorber mirrors (SESAM's) for femtosecond to nanosecond pulse generation in solid-state lasers," in IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 2(3),435-453 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Brabec, Ch. Spielmann, P. F. Curley, and F. Krausz, "Kerr lens mode locking," Opt. Lett. 17, 1292-1294 (1992) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.