EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 267, 202210th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2022)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Published online||18 October 2022|
- C. Liljestrand, F. Laurell, and C. Canalias, "Periodic poling of Rb-doped KTiOPO4 by coercive field engineering", Opt. Express 24, 14682-9 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Zukauskas, A.-L. Viotti, C. Liljestrand, V. Pasiskevicius, and C. Canalias”, Cascaded counter-propagating nonlinear interactions in highly-efficient sub-µm periodically poled crystals,” Scientific Reports, 7, 8037 (2017). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mutter, C. C. Kores, M. Widarsson, A. Zukauskas, F. Laurell, and C. Canalias, "Ion-exchanged waveguides in periodically poled Rb-doped KTiOPO4 for efficient second harmonic generation", Opt. Express 28 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Daneshvar, E. A. Giess, D. Kang, J. R. Williams, and D. Dawes, " Rb ion-exchange profile in potassium titanyl phosphate (KTP)", Opt. Mat. 12, 453-457 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Khurgin, "Slowing and stopping photons using backward frequency conversion in quasi-phase-matched waveguides," Phys. Rev. A 72, 1–5 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chuu, and S. E. Harris, "Ultrabright backward-wave biphoton source," Phys. Rev. A 83, 061803(R) (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.-A. Wu, M. Xiao, and H. J. Kimble, “Squeezed states of light from an optical parametric oscillator”, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 4, 1465 (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.