EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 267, 202210th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2022)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Fibre and Waveguide Devices|
|Published online||18 October 2022|
- M. Stratmann, T. Pagel, F. Mitschke, “Experimental Observation of Temporal Soliton Molecules”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 95, 143902 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- O. Melchert, S. Willms, S. Bose et al., “Soliton Molecules with Two Frequencies”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 243905 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Lourdesamy, et al., “Spectrally periodic pulses for enhancement of optical nonlinear effects,” Nat. Phys. 18, 59 (2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Willms, O. Melchert, S. Bose et al., “Heteronuclear soliton molecules with two frequencies,” Phys. Rev. A 105, 053525 (2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Skryabin, F. Luan, J. C. Knight, P. St. J. Russel, “Soliton Self-Frequency Shift Cancellation in Photonic Crystal Fibers”, Science, 301, 1705 (2003). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Yulin, D. V. Skryabin, and P. St. J. Russell, “Four-wave mixing of linear waves and solitons in fibers with higher-order dispersion,” Opt. Lett. 29, 2411 (2004). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Tsoy and C. M. D. Sterke, “Theoretical analysis of the self-frequency shift near zero-dispersion points: Soliton spectral tunnelling,” Phys. Rev. A 76, 043804 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.