EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 267, 202210th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2022)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Fibre and Waveguide Devices|
|Published online||18 October 2022|
- M. Brinkmann, A. Fast, T. Hellwig, I. Pence, C.L. Evans, and C. Fallnich, “Portable all-fiber dual-output widely tunable light source for coherent Raman imaging”, Biomed. Opt. Express 10, 4437 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Würthwein, M. Brinkmann, T. Hellwig, K. Wallmeier, and C. Fallnich, “High-sensitivity frequency modulation CARS with a compact and fast tunable fiber-based light source”, Opt. Lett. 46, 3544 (2021). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Paschotta, “Noise of mode-locked lasers (Part II): Timing jitter and other fluctuations”, Appl. Phys. B 79, 153 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Würthwein, K. Wallmeier, M. Brinkmann, T. Hellwig, N.M. Lüpken, N.S. Lemberger, and C. Fallnich, “Multi-color stimulated Raman scattering with a frame-to-frame wavelength-tunable fiber-based light source”, Biomed. Opt. Express 12, 6288 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- H. Yoshimi, K. Sumimura, and Y. Ozeki, “An Er fiber laser generating multi-milliwatt picosecond pulses with ultralow intensity noise”, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 57, 108001 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.