EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 267, 202210th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2022)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Fibre and Waveguide Devices|
|Published online||18 October 2022|
- Gebhardt et al., “Bright, high-repetition-rate water window soft X-ray source enabled by nonlinear pulse self-compression in an antiresonant hollow-core fibre,” Light Sci Appl 10, 36 (2021). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mingareev et al., “Principles and applications of trans-wafer processing using a 2-μm thulium fiber laser,” Int J Adv Manuf Technol 84, 2567–2578 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Butler et al., “Watt-scale 50-MHz source of single-cycle waveform-stable pulses in the molecular fingerprint region,” Opt. Lett. 44, 1730-1733 (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vicario et al., “High efficiency THz generation in DSTMS, DAST and OH1 pumped by Cr: forsteritelaser,” Opt. Express 23, 4573-4580 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pupeikis et al., “Water window soft x-ray source enabled by a 25 W few-cycle 2.2 μm OPCPA at 100 kHz,” Optica 7, 168-171 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Windeler et al., “100 W high-repetition-rate near-infrared optical parametric chirped pulse amplifier,” Opt. Lett. 44, 4287-4290 (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gaida et al., “Ultrafast thulium fiber laser system emitting more than 1 kW of average power,” Opt. Lett. 43, 5853-5856 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Heuermann et al., “Ultrafast Tm-doped fiber laser system delivering 1.65 mJ, sub-100 fs pulses at 100 kHz repetition rate,” accepted for publication in Optics letters, DOI 10.1364/OL.459385 [Google Scholar]
- Cho et al., “Reconstruction algorithm for tunneling ionization with a perturbation for the time-domain observation of an electric-field,” Sci Rep 11, 13014 (2021). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.