EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2022EFM19 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2019
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||24 October 2022|
- R. Kalista at al., The experimental investigation ofthe internal support effects on exhaust casing pressure recovery, ASME IMECE 2017, IMECE2017-70279, Tampa, USA, (November 2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fu, J. Liu, Investigation of Influential Factors onthe Aerodynamic Performance of a Steam Turbine Exhaust Systém, In proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo. GT2010-22316, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hirschmann, S. Volkmer, M. Schatz, C. Finzel, M. Casey, The influence of the Total Pressure Profile on the Performance of Axial Gas Turbine Diffusers, In Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo. GT2010-22481, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kalista, L. Mrozek, V. Slama at al., Experimental measurement on the air test rig of the axial steam turbine exhaust casing, AIP Conference Proceedings 2047, 020006 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kalista at al., Experimental and numerical design of axial exhaust diffuser test rig for investigation the aerodynamic performance of steam turbine and its enhancement by shape modifications, ASME Turbo Expo 2019, GT2019-91313, Phoenix, Arizona USA, (June 2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hoznedl at al., The pressure field at the output from a low pressure exhaust hood and condenser neck of the 1090 MW steam turbine – experimental and numerical research, ASME Turbo Expo 2018, GT2018-75248, Oslo, Norway, (June 2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hoznedl, et al., Experimental Investigation on Flow in Diffuser of 1090 MW Steam Turbine, Proc. XX. International Conference The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.