EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 277, 202321st Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC21)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- D. Strauss et.al., Nearing final design of the ITER EC H&CD Upper Launcher, Fusion Engineering and Design 146, 2019, 23–26, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2018.11.013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fanale et.al., Design validation of in-vessel mirrors and beam dump for first plasma operations in ITER, Fusion Engineering and Design, 172, 2021, 112717, ISSN 0920-3796, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2021.112717. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Moro, et al., Design of Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating protection components for first plasma operations in ITER, Fusion Engineering and Design, 154, 2020, 111547, ISSN 0920-3796, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2020.111547. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Plaum, Simulation of microwave beams with PROFUSION, 2019 Edition, http://dx.doi.org/10.18419/opus-10252 [Google Scholar]
- B. Plaum, Optimization of Broadband SmoothWall Circular Horn Antennas. J Infrared Milli Terahz Waves 39, 984–995 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10762-018-0510-6 [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Arnaud and H. Kogelnik, “Gaussian Light Beams with General Astigmatism,” Appl. Opt. 8, 1687-1693 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.