EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 277, 202321st Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC21)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- F. Albajar, G. Aiello, S. Alberti et al, “Status of Europe’s contribution to the ITER RC system”, EPJ Web of Conferences 87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gassmann, B. Beaumont, et al, “Integration of IC/EC systems in ITER”, Fusion Eng. Des., 85, 1245–1249 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Carannante, M. Cavinato, F. Gandini, G. Granucci, M. Henderson et al., Fusion Eng. Des., 96-97, 420-424 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ITER Organization, “CODAC Architecture”, https://www.iter.org/mach/codac/architecture [Google Scholar]
- D. Fasel, S. Alberti, J. Dubray, T. Goodman et al, Fusion Eng. Des., 146, 1942-1946 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Neto, F. Sartori et al., “An agile quality assurance framework for the development of fusion real-time applications,” 2016 IEEE-NPSS Real Time Conference (RT), 1-7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.