EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 278, 2023ISRD 17 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Experimental Techniques, Measurements and Monitoring|
|Published online||02 March 2023|
- N. Kawata, Y. Shiratori, K. Maekawa, O. Arai, M. Shimizu, “Analysis of Elemental Composition of Main Construction Materials in the Nuclear Power Plant “Fugen””, J. At. Energy Soc. Jpn., 9, 405-418 (2010) (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- J. van Aarle, I. Guenther, F. Hegedues, F. Gabler, “Retrospective Fast Neutron Dosimetry of Nuclear Power Plants by Means of Scraping Samples Using the 93Nb(n, n’)93mNb Reaction”, in: Reactor Dosimetry: Radiation Metrology and Assessment, Williams, J.G. et al (eds.), (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Baers, E.K. Hasanen, ASTM Special Technical Publication, 1228, 205-214 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- T. Serén, T. Kekki, Retrospective dosimetry based on niobium extraction and counting – VTT’s contribution to the RETROSPEC project (2003); available at https://www.vttresearch.com/sites/default/files/pdf/tiedotteet/2003/T2203.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Fujimoto, M. Shimura, “Determination of trace amounts of elements in high-purity ion by ICP-MS after ion chromatographic separation using the cumulated bed of cationand anion-exchange resin”, sBunseki Kagaku, 50, 175-182 (2001) (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Croff, “ORIGEN2: A Versatile Computer Code for Calculating the Nuclide Compositions and Characteristics of Nuclear Materials”, Nuclear Technology, 62, 335-352 (1983). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.