EPJ Web of Conf.
Volume 284, 202315th International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology (ND2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Data Libraries, Processing, Adjustment, Consistency|
|Published online||26 May 2023|
- C. M. Mattoon, B. R. Beck, N. R. Patel, N. C. Summers, G. W. Hedstrom and D. A. Brown, Generalized nuclear data: A new structure (with supporting infrastructure) for handling nuclear data, Nucl Data Sheets, 113, 3145–3171 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kawano, Dece: The endf-6 data interface and nuclear data evaluation assist code, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 56, 1029–1035 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Trkov and D. A. Brown, Endf-6 formats manual: Data formats and procedures for the evaluated nuclear data files, Medium: ED; Size: 420 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Beck and C. M. Mattoon, Fudge: A toolkit for nuclear data management and processing, Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, 110, 564–567 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Macfarlane, D. W. Muir, R. M. Boicourt, I. I. I.a. C. Kahler and J. L. Conlin, The njoy nuclear data processing system, version 2016, 812 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wiarda, M. Dunn, N. Greene, M. Williams, C. Celik and L. Petrie, Ampx-6: A modular code system for processing endf/b, ORNL/TM-2016/43, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tada, Y. Nagaya, S. Kunieda, K. Suyama and T. Fukahori, Frendy: A new nuclear data processing system being developed at jaea, EPJ Web of Conferences, 146, 02028 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Coste-Delclaux, C. Jouanne, F. Moreau and C. Mounier, GalilÉe-1: A validation and processing system for endf-6 and gnd evaluations, EPJ Web of Conferences, 111, 06005 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Zu, J. L. Xu, Y. Q. Tang, H. C. Bi, F. Zhao, L.Z. Cao and H. C. Wu, Necp-atlas: A new nuclear data processing code, Ann Nucl Energy, 123, 153–161 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tak, J. J. Ding and L. Jyh-Charn, Xml document parsing: Operational and performance characteristics, Computer, 41, 30–37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Zu, Y. H. Huang, Q. C. Teng, F. L. Han, X. Huang, C. H. Wan, L. Z. Cao and H. C. Wu, Application of cendl-3.2 and endf/b-viii.0 on the reactor physics simulation of pwr, Ann Nucl Energy, 158, 10 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Q. M. He, Q. Zheng, J. Li, H. C. Wu, W. Shen, L.Z. Cao, Z. Y. Liu and J. L. Xu, Necp-mcx: A hybrid monte-carlo-deterministic particle-transport code for the simulation of deep-penetration problems, Ann Nucl Energy, 151, 14 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Briggs, International handbook of evaluated criticality safety benchmark experiments, Nuclear Energy Agency, NEA/NSC/DOC (95), 3, l (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wan, Y. Li, Y. Zheng, Z. Liu, T. Zu, L. Cao, H. Wu and W. Shen, Code development and engineering validation of pwr fuel management software bamboo-c, Nuclear Power Engineering, 42, 15–22 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Godfrey, Vera core physics benchmark progression problem specifications, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.