EPJ Web of Conf.
Volume 284, 202315th International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology (ND2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Integral Experiments and Validation|
|Published online||26 May 2023|
- https://ncsp.llnl.gov/sites/ncsp/files/2022-05/ncsp_five-year_execution_plan_fy2022-2026_rev2.pdf – Five Year Execution Plan – for the Mission and Vision of the United States Department of Energy Nuclear Criticality Safety Program May 2022, Revision 2 FY 2022 through FY 2026 [Google Scholar]
- D. Wiarda, M. E. Dunn, N. M. Greene, M. L. Williams, C. Celik, L. M. Petrie, AMPX-6: A Modular Code System for Processing ENDF/B, ORNL/TM-2016/43, April 2016 [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03/I, Volume I, 2020 edition [Google Scholar]
- R. E. MacFarlane, D. W. Muir, R. M Boicourt, A. C. Kahler, J. L. Conlin, W. Haeck, The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016, LA-UR-17-20093, November 7, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- F.B. Brown, M.E. Rising, J.A. Alwin, “Release of MCNP6.2 & Whisper-1.1 – Guidance for NCS Users”, ANS 2017 Nuclear Criticality Safety Division Topical Meeting, Carlsbad, NM, LA-UR-17-24260 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Cochet, L. Heulers, A. Jinaphanh, O. Jacquet, “Capabilities overview of the MORET 5 Monte Carlo code”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, p:82-74 · August 2015 [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Wieselquist, R. A. Lefebvre, M. A. Jessee, SCALE code system, ORNL/TM-2005/39 Version 6.2.4 [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Cullen, PREPRO 2021 2021 ENDF/B Pre-processing Codes (ENDF/B-VIII.0 improved Precision), IAEA-NDS-0238, July 29, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- R. Buck, D. Cullen, D. Heinrichs, C. Lee and E. Lent, A. Krass, M. Lee, COG11 – available now to criticality safety practitioners, ICNC2011, Edinburgh [Google Scholar]
- Alex Lang, Alex Shaw, Chris Chapman, and William Marshall, “Discovery of AMPX Thermal Scattering Law Processing Issue for Solid Moderators”, ANS transactions, Volume 124, Number 1, June 2021, pages 368–371 [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)/03, OECD NEA, Paris, France – LEU-COMP-THERM-106 – “4.738-Wt.%-Enriched-Uranium-Dioxide-Fuel-Rod Arrays In Water Reflected Or Separated By Various Structural Materials (Sodium Chloride, Rhodium, PVC, Molybdenum, Chromium, Manganese)”, N. LECLAIRE, F.X. LE DAUPHIN, I. DUHAMEL, J.BESS [Google Scholar]
- https://www.oecd-nea.org/jcms/pl_23388/wpec-subgroup-45-sg45-validation-of-nuclear-data-libraries-vandal-project [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.