EPJ Web of Conf.
Volume 284, 202315th International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology (ND2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal Neutron Scattering|
|Published online||26 May 2023|
- M. K. Gupta, R. Mittal, Baltej Singh, S. K. Mishra, D.T. Adroja, A. D. Fortes, and S. L. Chaplot, “Phonons and anomalous thermal expansion behavior of H2O and D2O ice Ih,” PHYSICAL REVIEW B 98, 104301 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- David T. W. Buckingham, J. J. Neumeier, Sueli H. Masunaga, Yi-Kuo Yu, “Thermal Expansion of Single- Crystal H2O and D2O Ice Ih,” PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS 121, 185505 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pietropaolo, R. Senesi, and C. Andreani, A. Botti,M. A. Ricci, and F. Bruni, “Excess of Proton Mean Ki- netic Energy in Supercooled Water,” PRL 100, 127802 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pietropaolo et al., “Quantum Effects in Water: Pro- ton Kinetic Energy Maxima in Stable and Supercooled Liquid,” Brazilian Journal of Physics, vol. 39, no. 2, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Advanced Moderators for Intense Cold Neutron Beams in Materials Research”, https://www.iaea.org/projects/crp/f12026. [Google Scholar]
- Technical report, “IAEA Safety Standards for pro- tecting people and the environment: Regulations for the Safe Transport of Radioactive Material,” Specific Safety Requirements, No. SSR–6. [Google Scholar]
- SG-3: Criticality Benchmark: A proposal for a bench- mark examining the effect of temperature on the neu- tron multiplication factor for PWR fuel assemblies. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Holmes and M. L. Zerkle, “Production of the thermal scattering law and neutron scattering cross sec- tions for ice from first principles,” International Confer- ence on Nuclear Criticality Safety (ICNC 2015), Char- lotte, NC, USA. [Google Scholar]
- F. Cantargi, J. R. Granada and J. I. Marquez Damian Nuclear Data Group – Neutron Physics Department Centro Atomico Bariloche – Argentina (CAB), JEFF-3.3 TSL evaluation for ice (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Holmes, M. Zerkle and David Heinrichs, “Bench- marking a first-principles thermal neutron scattering law for water ice with a diffusion experiment,” EPJ Web of Conferences 146, 13004 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Torres, J. R. Granada, J. J. Blostein, “Total cross sections of benzene at 90 K and light water ice at 115 K”, Nucl. Instrum. Methods in Physics Res., Sect.B; Vol. 251, p.304 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Granroth, et al., “SEQUOIA: a newly operating chopper spectrometer at the SNS,” J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 251, 12058 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.