- A. Ford, “System dynamics and the electric power industry”, System Dynamics Review, 13 (1997), pp. 57–85. [CrossRef]
- J. D. Sterman, Business Dynamics: Systems Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World, (McGraw-Hill, 2000).
- A. Botterud, M. Korpås, K. Vogstad and I. Wangensten, “A Dynamic Simulation model for Long-term Analysis of the Power Market,” in Proceedings of the 2002 Power Systems Computation Conference, PSCC, 25th–28th June 2002, Seville, Spain.
- J. W. Forrester, “System Dynamics and the Lessons of 35 Years”, in The Systemic Basics of Policy Making in the 1990s, Edt. K. B. De Greene, Sloan School of Management, MIT, USA, April 1991.
- A. Botterud, Long-Term Planning in Restructured Power Systems, PhD Thesis, (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway, November 2003).
- T. Kadoya, T. Sasaki, S. Ihara, E. Larose, M. Sanford, A. K. Graham, C. A. Stephens, C. K. Eubanks, “Utilizing System Dynamics Modelling to Examine Impact of Deregulation on Generation Capacity Growth”, in Proceedings of the IEEE, 93 (2005), pp. 2060 – 2069. [CrossRef]
- F. Olsina, F. Garces, H.-J. Haubrich, “Modelling Long-Term Dynamics of Electricity Markets”, Energy Policy, 34 (2006), pp. 1411–1433. [CrossRef]
- A. J. C. Pereira, J. T. Saraiva, “A Decision Support Tool for Generation Expansion Planning in Competitive Markets using System Dynamics Models”, in Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE PowerTech, Bucharest, Romania, June/July 2009.
- A. J. C. Pereira, J. T. Saraiva, “Generation expansion planning (GEP) – A long-term approach using system dynamics and genetic algorithms (GAs)”, Energy International Journal, 36 (2011), 5180–5199.
- J.-B. Park, J.-H. Kim and K. Y. Lee, “Generation expansion planning in a competitive environment using a genetic algorithm”, in Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 3 (2002), pp. 1169 – 1172.
- A. J. C. Pereira, J. T. Saraiva, “Generation Expansion Planning in Competitive Markets”, in Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE PowerTech, Lausanne, Switzerland, July 2007.
- Powersim Software AS, Powersim 2.5 User’s Guide and Reference Manual, (Powersim Press, 1996).
- Powersim Software AS, Powersim Studio 7 Academic, (Powersim Software AS, Norway 2006).
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||20|
|Published online||02 October 2012|