EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Novel Laser Materials|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
Growth, spectroscopy and diode-pumped laser operation of acentric Yb:KGd(PO3)4 crystal
Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV), FiCMA-FiCNA-EMaS, Marcel.li Domingo 1, 43007 Tarragona, Spain
2. Laboratory of Micro-Nano Photonic and Optoelectronic Materials and Devices, Key Laboratory of Materials for High Power Laser, Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 201800 Shanghai, China
3. ITMO University, 49 Kronverkskiy Pr., 197101 St. Petersburg, Russia.
4. CIMAP, UMR 6252 CEA-CNRS-ENSICAEN, Université de Caen Normandie, 6 Boulevard du Maréchal Juin, 14050 Caen, France
5. Max-Born-Institute for Nonlinear Optics and Short-Pulse Spectroscopy, 2A Max-Born-Str., 12489 Berlin, Germany
* E-mail: email@example.com
Published online: 15 October 2020
This article has no abstract.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2020
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.