EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Novel Laser Materials|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
Comparative study of Ho:Y3Al5O12 and Ho:Y2O3 transparent ceramics synthesized from laser ablated nanopowders
ITMO University, 49 Kronverkskiy Pr., 197101 St. Petersburg, Russia.
2. Institute of Electrophysics, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 106 Amundsen St., 620016 Ekaterinburg, Russia
3. Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, 19 Mira St., 620002 Ekaterinburg, Russia
4. Vavilov State Optical Institute, 36 Babushkina St., 192171 St. Petersburg, Russia
5. Centre de recherche sur les Ions, les Matériaux et la Photonique (CIMAP), UMR 6252 CEA-CNRS-ENSICAEN, Université de Caen Normandie, 6 Boulevard du Maréchal Juin, 14050 Caen Cedex 4, France
* E-mail: email@example.com
Published online: 15 October 2020
This article has no abstract.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2020
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.