EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 267, 202210th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2022)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Published online||18 October 2022|
Watt-level femtosecond Tm:(Lu,Sc)2O3 ceramic laser
1. Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Advanced Laser Materials and Devices, Jiangsu Normal University, Xuzhou, 2211161, China
2. College of Electronic and Information Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao, 266590, China
3. Institute of Chemical Materials, China Academy of Engineering Physics, Mianyang, 621900, China
4. Max Born Institute for Nonlinear Optics and Short Pulse Spectroscopy, 12489 Berlin, Germany
5. Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Fuzhou, 350002 Fujian, China
Published online: 18 October 2022
This article has no abstract.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2022
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.