EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- E. Cadoni. Dynamic Characterization of Orthogneiss Rock Subjected to Intermediate and High Strain Rate in Tension. Rock Mech Rock Eng (2010) 43:667-676.
- G. Barla, N. Innaurato N (1973) Indirect tensile testing of anisotropic rocks. Rock Mech 5:215-230.
- S. Kubota, Y. Ogata, Y. Wada, G. Simangunsong, H. Shimada, K. Matsui. Estimation of dynamic tensile strength of sandstone. Int J Rock Mech Min Sci (2008) 45:397-406. [CrossRef]
- Petrov, Y.V. “On the quantum” nature of dynamic fracture of brittle solids. Doklady Akademii Nauk, USSR, 321, 66-68, (1991), in Russian.
- Y. V. Petrov, and N. F. Morozov, On the modeling of fracture of brittle solids. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 61, 710-712 (1994). [CrossRef]
- N. F. Morozov, and Y. V. Petrov, Dynamics of Fracture, Springer, Berlin, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Y. V. Petrov, N. F. Morozov, V. I. Smirnov, Structural Macromechanics Approach in Dynamics of Fracture. Fatigue Fract Engng Mater Struct, 26, 363-372 (2003). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.