EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- Conner RD, Dandliker RB, Scruggs V, et al. Dynamic deformation behavior of tungsten-fiber /metallic–glass matrix composites. Int J Impact Engng, 2000, 24: 435-444. [Google Scholar]
- Choi-Yim H, Conner RD, Szuecs F, et al. Quasistatic and dynamic deformation of tungsten reinforced Zr57Nb5Al10Cu15.4Ni12.6 bulk metallic glass matrix. Scripta Materialia, 2001, 45: 1039-1045. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rong G, Huang DW. Self-sharpening phenomena of tungsten fiber composite material penetrators during penetration. Explosion and Shock Waves, 2009, 29 (4): 351-355. [Google Scholar]
- Rong G, Huang DW, Wang J. Research on penetration mechanism of tungsten fiber composite reinforced penetrators. Proceedings of 25th International Symposium on Ballistics, Beijing, China, 2010, pp: 1180-1186. [Google Scholar]
- Lei B, Huang DW, Yang MC, et al. An experimental study on the self-sharpening behavior of amour piercer using tungsten fiber composite material. Transactions of Shenyang Ligong University, 2008, 27(1): 72-76. [Google Scholar]
- Dai LH, Bai YL. Basic mechanical behaviors and mechanics of shear banding in BMGs. Int J Impact Engng, 2008, 34: 704-716. [Google Scholar]
- Leamy H J, Wang T T, Chen H S. Plastic flow and fracture of metallic glass. Metallurgical Transactions, 1972, 3(3): 699-708. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spaepen F. A microscopic mechanism for steady state inhomogeneous flow in metallic glasses. Acta Metallurgica, 1977, 25 (4): 407-415. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang MQ, Dai LH. On the origin of shear banding instability in metallic glasses. J Mech Physics Solids, 2009; 57: 1267-1292. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.