EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- L.J. Gibson and M.F. Ashby, Cellular Material: Structure and Properties, second ed. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Gibson, M. F. Ashby. Cellular Solids. Pergamon Press, Oxford, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Yang, J. S. Huang. Elastic buckling of regular hexagonal honeycombs with plateau borders under biaxial compression. Compo. Struct. 71, 229-237 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- E. Wu, W. S. Jiang, Axial crush of metallic honeycombs, Int. J. Impact Engng. 19, 439-456 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, G. Gary, Crushing behavior of aluminium honeycombs under impact loading. Int. J. Impact Engng. 21, 827-836 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, I. Elnasri, S. Abdennadher. An experimental study on the behavior under impact loading of metallic cellular materials. Int. J. Mech.Sci. 47, 757-774 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. Mohr, M. Doyoyo, Nucleation and propagation of plastic collapse bands in aluminium honeycomb. J. Appl. Phy. 94, 2262-2270 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mohr, and M. Doyoyo, Deformation-induced folding systems in thin-walled monolithic hexagonal metallic honeycomb, Int. Journal of Solids and Structures 41, 3353-3377 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- D. Mohr, and M. Doyoyo, Experimental investigation on the plasticity of hexagonal aluminium honeycomb under multiaxial loading. J. Appl. Mech. 71, 375-385 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Hong, J. Pan, T. Tyan and P. Prasad, Quasi-static crush behavior of aluminum honeycomb specimens under compression dominant combined loads, International Journal of Plasticity 22, 73-109, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Hong, J. Pan, T. Tyan and P. Prasad, Dynamic crush behaviors of aluminum honeycomb specimens under compression dominant inclined loads. Int. J Plasticity 24, 89-117 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Hou, A. Ono, S. Abdennadher, S. Pattofatto, Y.L. Li and H. Zhao, Impact behavior of honeycombs under combined shear-compression. Part I: Experiments, International Journal of Solids and Structures 48, 687-697, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B. Hou, S. Pattofatto, Y.L. Li and H. Zhao, Impact behavior of honeycombs under combined shear-compression. Part II: Analysis, International Journal of Solids and Structures. 48, 698-705, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao H., Gary, G., Klepaczko, J.R., On the use of viscoelastic split Hopkinson pressure bar. Int. J. Impact Eng. 19, 319-330, (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David, Labview version, User’s manual - version > 5048. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.