EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- L.J. Gibson and M.F. Ashby, Cellular Material: Structure and Properties, second ed. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK. (1997).
- L. J. Gibson, M. F. Ashby. Cellular Solids. Pergamon Press, Oxford, (1988).
- M. Y. Yang, J. S. Huang. Elastic buckling of regular hexagonal honeycombs with plateau borders under biaxial compression. Compo. Struct. 71, 229-237 (2005). [CrossRef]
- E. Wu, W. S. Jiang, Axial crush of metallic honeycombs, Int. J. Impact Engng. 19, 439-456 (1997). [CrossRef]
- H. Zhao, G. Gary, Crushing behavior of aluminium honeycombs under impact loading. Int. J. Impact Engng. 21, 827-836 (1998). [CrossRef]
- H. Zhao, I. Elnasri, S. Abdennadher. An experimental study on the behavior under impact loading of metallic cellular materials. Int. J. Mech.Sci. 47, 757-774 (2005). [CrossRef]
- D. Mohr, M. Doyoyo, Nucleation and propagation of plastic collapse bands in aluminium honeycomb. J. Appl. Phy. 94, 2262-2270 (2003). [CrossRef]
- D. Mohr, and M. Doyoyo, Deformation-induced folding systems in thin-walled monolithic hexagonal metallic honeycomb, Int. Journal of Solids and Structures 41, 3353-3377 (2004). [CrossRef]
- D. Mohr, and M. Doyoyo, Experimental investigation on the plasticity of hexagonal aluminium honeycomb under multiaxial loading. J. Appl. Mech. 71, 375-385 (2004). [CrossRef]
- S.T. Hong, J. Pan, T. Tyan and P. Prasad, Quasi-static crush behavior of aluminum honeycomb specimens under compression dominant combined loads, International Journal of Plasticity 22, 73-109, (2006). [CrossRef]
- S.T. Hong, J. Pan, T. Tyan and P. Prasad, Dynamic crush behaviors of aluminum honeycomb specimens under compression dominant inclined loads. Int. J Plasticity 24, 89-117 (2008). [CrossRef]
- B. Hou, A. Ono, S. Abdennadher, S. Pattofatto, Y.L. Li and H. Zhao, Impact behavior of honeycombs under combined shear-compression. Part I: Experiments, International Journal of Solids and Structures 48, 687-697, (2011). [CrossRef]
- B. Hou, S. Pattofatto, Y.L. Li and H. Zhao, Impact behavior of honeycombs under combined shear-compression. Part II: Analysis, International Journal of Solids and Structures. 48, 698-705, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Zhao H., Gary, G., Klepaczko, J.R., On the use of viscoelastic split Hopkinson pressure bar. Int. J. Impact Eng. 19, 319-330, (1997). [CrossRef]
- David, Labview version, User’s manual - version > 5048.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.