EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- F.E. Hauser, J.A. Simmons, J.E. Dorn, Strain rate effects in plastic wave propagation, Response of Metals to High Velocity Deformation edited by P. G. Shewmon and V. F. Zackay, New York: Interscience,P.93-110(1961). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Klepaczko, Advanced experimental techniques in materials testing, New Experimental Methods in Material Dynamics and Impact, Trends in Mechanics in Materials, eds. W.K. Novacki, J.R. Klepaczko, Warsaw, (2001), P. 223-266. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Lindholm, L.M. Yeakley, High strain-rate testing: tension and compression, Exp. Mech. -. 8(1968), N 1., P. 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Bazhenov, M.S. Baranova, E.V. Pavlenkova, Development and verification of the direct impact method for identifying viscoplastic properties of materials in experiments on a gas dynamic vertical test stand, Problems of resistance and plasticity, N.Novgorod, Stare university, 71(2009), P.184-192. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Bazhenov, S.V. Zefirov, A.V. Kochetkov Application Program Package “Dynamic -2”, Problems of strength and plasticity. Research and optimization of constructions. Gorkovsky university(1987), P.4-13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.