EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- L., Giudici, A. Manes, M. Giglio, 25th International Symposium on Ballistic pp:1058-1065 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giglioli, A. Manes, M. Giglio, Calibration of a constitutive material model for AL-6061-T6 alumininum alloy, Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Advanced Computational Engineering and Experimentig (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, W.A. Cook, A constitutive model and data for metal subjected to large strains, high strain rates and high temperatures, Proocedings of 7th International Symposium on Ballistic, pagg :541-547 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Leuser, G.J. Kay, M.M. Le Blanc, Modeling Large-Strain, High-Rate Deformation in Metals, 3th Biennial Tri. Lab. Eng. Conf. Modeling and Simulation (1999) [Google Scholar]
- ASM Handbook Volume 02 – Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and Special-Purpose Materials, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Lindhom, J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 12 pp: 317-335 [Google Scholar]
- A. Manes, L. Peroni, M. Scapin, M. Giglio, Procedia Engineering, 10 pp:3477-3482 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Børvik, S. Dey, A.H. Clausen, Int. J. Imp. Eng. 36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Buyuk, C-D.S. Kan, N.E. Bedewi, A. Durmus, S. Ulku, Moving Beyond the Finite Element, a Comparison Between the Finite Element Methods and Meshless Methods for a Ballistic Impact Simulation, 8th International LS-DYNA Users Conference (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gladman, LS-DYNA@Keywords user’s manual, Vol.1 – Version 971, LSTC (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Scapin, L. Peroni, M. Peroni, Int. J. Imp. Eng. 40-41 pp:58-67 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.