EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- C. Bir, The evaluation of blunt ballistic impacts of t he thorax, Doctor of Philosophy Dissertation. Wayne State University Detroit, Michigan, (2000)
- C. Bir, D. Viano, A. King, Development of biomechanical response corridors of the thorax to blunt ballistic impacts, Journal of Biomechanics 3773-79 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. Robbe, N. Nsiampa, A. Papy, Impact Measurements of Different 40mm Non-Lethal Sponge Grenades. 26th International Symposium on Ballistics (2011)
- I. Lau, D. Viano, ”The Viscous Criterion - Bases and Applications of an Injury Severity Index for Soft Tissues,” SAE Technical Paper 861882, (1986), doi:10.4271/861882
- N. Nsiampa, C. Robbe and A. Papy, Numerical Investigations of Impact of Non Lethal Kinetic Projectiles onto Human Thorax, 16th International Symposium on Non Lethal weapons (2011)
- DC Viano, A. King A, Biomechanics of chest and abdomen impacts, Biomechanics: principles and applications. CRC Press 7:119-130, CRC Press (2003)
- Schmitt K-U, Niederer P, Muser M et al. Trauma biomechanics: accidental injury in traffic and sports, 2nd Ed. 5:127-131, 6:147-153(2007)
- C. Robbe, E. Lemaire, A. Papy, V. Esthers, Armes non létales, 317 - 332Traité de médecine légale (Beauthier), (2011)
- C. Bir and D.C. Viano, Biomechanical predictor of commotion cordis in high-speed chest impact. J Trauma 47(3):468-473, (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Bouamal and Lévesque H., otherinfoDevelopment and validation of a finite element human thorax model under blunt ballistic trauma, (2007)
- N. Nsiampa, C. Robbe, A. Papy, Development of a thorax finite element model for thoracic injury assessment, 8th European LS-DYNA Users Conference, (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.