EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- Smith PD, Hetherington JG. Blast and ballistic loading of structures. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann; 1994. p. 1-336. [Google Scholar]
- Karthaus W, Leussink JW. Dynamic loading: more than just a dynamic load factor. Proceedings of Symposium on the Interaction of Non-Nuclear Munitions With Structures, Colorado, USA, 1983:151-154. [Google Scholar]
- Krauthammer T, Bazeos N, Holmquist TJ. Modified SDOF analysis of RC box-type structures. J Struct Eng ASCE 1986;112(4):726-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krauthammer T, Shahriar S, Shanaa HM. Response of reinforced concrete elements to severe impulsive loads. J Struct Eng 1990, 116(4):1061-79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Low HY, Hao H. Reliability analysis of direct shear and flexural failure modes of RC slabs under explosive loading. Eng Struct, 2002, 24, 189-98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Army TM 5-1300, Structures to resist the effects of accidental explosions, US Department of the Army. 1990. [Google Scholar]
- UFC 3-340-02 (TM5-1300), Structures to resist the effects of accidental explosions, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Krauthammer, T. Blast mitigation technologies: developments and numerical considerations for behavior assessment and design. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Structures Under Shock and Impact, SUSI, Thessaloniki, Greece, June 24-26, 1998. p. 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Biggs JM. Introduction to Structural Dynamics. McGraw-Hill, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- PDC-TR 06-01 Rev 1, Methodology manual for the Single degree of freedom blast effects design spreadsheets, US Army Corps of Engineers. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Krauthammer T, Assadi-Lamouki A, Shanaa HM. Analysis of impulsive loaded reinforced concrete structural elements. I: Theory Comput Struct 1993;48(5):851-60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chung HW. Shear strength of concrete joints under dynamic loads. J Concrete Soc 1978,12(3):27-9 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.