EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- Xu K, Lu Y. Numerical simulation study of spallation in reinforced concrete plates subjected to blast loading. Comput Struct, 2006, 84:431-438. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou XQ, Hao H, Deeks AJ. Modeling dynamic damage of concrete slab under blast loading. In: Hao H, Lok TS, Lu GX, editors. Proceeding of the 6th Asia-Pacific Conference on Shock and Impact Loads on StructuStructures, December, Perth, WA, Australia; 2005. p. 703-10. ISBN: 981-05-3550-3. [Google Scholar]
- Biggs JM. Introduction to Structural Dynamics. McGraw-Hill, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- Mays GC, Smith PD. Blast effects on buildings-design of buildings to optimize resistance to blast loading. London: Thomas Telford, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Lu B, Silva PF. Improving the blast resistance capacity of RC slabs with innovative composite materials. Compos Part B-Eng, 2007, 38, 523-534. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Silva PF, Lu B. Blast Resistance Capacity of Reinforced Concrete Slabs. J Struct Eng-ASCE, 2009, 135: 708-716. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu C, Oehlers DJ, Rebentrost M, Burman N, Whittaker AS. Blast testing of ultrahigh performance fiber concrete slabs and FRP retrofitted RC slabs. Eng Struct, 2009, 31:2060-2069. [Google Scholar]
- Krauthammer T. Blast-resistant structural concrete and steel connections. Int J Impact Eng, 1999, 22: 887-910. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TM5-1300. Structures to resist the effect of accidental explosions. US Department of the Army, Navy and Air Force Technical Manual; 1990. [Google Scholar]
- PDC-TR 06-01 Rev 1, Methodology manual for the Single degree of freedom blast effects design spreadsheets, US Army Corps of Engineers, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- UFC 3-340-02 (TM5-1300), Structures to resist the effects of accidental explosions, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Livermore Software Technology Corporation (LSTC). LS-DYNA. Version 971 Manual. Livermore (CA, USA). 2007. [Google Scholar]
- AUTODYN. Theory Manual. Century Dynamics, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Krauthammer T, Shahriar S, Shanaa HM. Response of reinforced concrete elements to severe impulsive loads. J Struct Eng, 1990, 116:1061-79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Low HY, Hao H. Reliability analysis of direct shear and flexural failure modes of RC slabs under explosive loading. Eng Struct, 2002, 24: 189-98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krauthammer T. Workshop on structural concrete slabs under impulsive loads. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Structures under Shock and Impact, Spain: Madrid, 1994:99-106. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.