EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||20|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- A. Ford, “System dynamics and the electric power industry”, System Dynamics Review, 13 (1997), pp. 57–85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Sterman, Business Dynamics: Systems Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World, (McGraw-Hill, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Botterud, M. Korpås, K. Vogstad and I. Wangensten, “A Dynamic Simulation model for Long-term Analysis of the Power Market,” in Proceedings of the 2002 Power Systems Computation Conference, PSCC, 25th–28th June 2002, Seville, Spain. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Forrester, “System Dynamics and the Lessons of 35 Years”, in The Systemic Basics of Policy Making in the 1990s, Edt. K. B. De Greene, Sloan School of Management, MIT, USA, April 1991. [Google Scholar]
- A. Botterud, Long-Term Planning in Restructured Power Systems, PhD Thesis, (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway, November 2003). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kadoya, T. Sasaki, S. Ihara, E. Larose, M. Sanford, A. K. Graham, C. A. Stephens, C. K. Eubanks, “Utilizing System Dynamics Modelling to Examine Impact of Deregulation on Generation Capacity Growth”, in Proceedings of the IEEE, 93 (2005), pp. 2060 – 2069. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Olsina, F. Garces, H.-J. Haubrich, “Modelling Long-Term Dynamics of Electricity Markets”, Energy Policy, 34 (2006), pp. 1411–1433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. C. Pereira, J. T. Saraiva, “A Decision Support Tool for Generation Expansion Planning in Competitive Markets using System Dynamics Models”, in Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE PowerTech, Bucharest, Romania, June/July 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. C. Pereira, J. T. Saraiva, “Generation expansion planning (GEP) – A long-term approach using system dynamics and genetic algorithms (GAs)”, Energy International Journal, 36 (2011), 5180–5199. [Google Scholar]
- J.-B. Park, J.-H. Kim and K. Y. Lee, “Generation expansion planning in a competitive environment using a genetic algorithm”, in Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 3 (2002), pp. 1169 – 1172. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. C. Pereira, J. T. Saraiva, “Generation Expansion Planning in Competitive Markets”, in Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE PowerTech, Lausanne, Switzerland, July 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Powersim Software AS, Powersim 2.5 User’s Guide and Reference Manual, (Powersim Press, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- Powersim Software AS, Powersim Studio 7 Academic, (Powersim Software AS, Norway 2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.