EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||End Use of Energy|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- P.S. Moura, A.T. de Almeida, The role of demand-side management in the grid integration of wind power, Applied Energy. 87 (2010) 2581–2588.
- Plano Nacional de Acção Para as Energias Renováveis ao Abrigo da Directiva 2009/28/CE, (2010) 144.
- N.G. Dlamini, F. Cromieres, Implementing peak load reduction algorithms for household electrical appliances, Energy Policy. (2012) 1–11.
- M. Kushler, E. Vine, D. York, Using energy efficiency to help address electric systems reliability: an initial examination of 2001 experience, Energy. 28 (2003) 303–317.
- S. Gottwalt, W. Ketter, C. Block, J. Collins, C. Weinhardt, Demand side management—A simulation of household behavior under variable prices, Energy Policy. (2011) 1–12.
- G. Strbac, Demand side management: Benefits and challenges*, Energy Policy. 36 (2008) 4419–4426.
- A. Rosin, H. Hoimoja, T. Moller, M. Lehtla, Residential electricity consumption and loads pattern analysis, in: Proceedings of the 2010 Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliability Conference, IEEE, Kuressaare, 2010: pp. 111–116.
- A. Molderink, V. Bakker, M.G.C. Bosman, J.L. Hurink, G.J.M. Smit, Management and Control of Domestic Smart Grid Technology, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. 1 (2010) 109–119.
- International Energy Agency, Energy Policies of IEA Countries: Portugal 2004 Review, Paris, 2004.
- M. Shahbaz, C.F. Tang, M. Shahbaz Shabbir, Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal using cointegration and causality approaches, Energy Policy. 39 (2011) 3529–3536.
- Direcção de Serviços de Macroeconomia e Planeamento, Portugal em números - Situação Socioeconómica. Lisboa, 2002.INE, I.P., Inquérito às Despesas das Famílias 2005-2006, (2008).
- “PORDATA: Base de Dados Portugal Contemporâneo.” [Online]. Available: http://www.pordata.pt/. [Accessed: 02-Nov-2011].
- DGGE /IP-3E, “Eficiência energética em equipamentos e sistemas eléctricos no sector residential,” 2004. [Online]. Available: www.p3e-portugal.com. [Accessed: 24-Feb-2011].
- A. Rosin, H. Hoimoja, T. Moller, M. Lehtla, Residential electricity consumption and loads pattern analysis, in: Proceedings of the 2010 Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliability Conference, IEEE, 2010: pp. 111–116.
- A.-H. Mohsenian-Rad, A. Leon-Garcia, Optimal Residential Load Control With Price Prediction in Real-Time Electricity Pricing Environments, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. 1 (2010) 120–133.
- E. Carpaneto, G. Chicco, Probabilistic characterisation of the aggregated residential load patterns, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. 2 (2008) 373.
- R.J. Meyers, E.D. Williams, H.S. Matthews, Scoping the potential of monitoring and control technologies to reduce energy use in homes, Energy and Buildings. 42 (2010) 563–569.
- C. Roe, S. Meliopoulos, R. Entriken, S. Chhaya, Simulated demand response of a residential energy management system, in: IEEE 2011 EnergyTech, IEEE, 2011: pp. 1–6.
- A. Molderink, V. Bakker, M.G.C. Bosman, J.L. Hurink, G.J.M. Smit, A three-step methodology to improve domestic energy efficiency, in: 2010 Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT), IEEE, 2010: pp. 1–8.
- S. Darby, The effectiveness of feedback on energy consumption, A Review for DEFRA of the Literature on Metering, Billing and Direct Displays. (2006).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.