EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||End Use of Energy|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- M. Santamouris and D. Assimakopoulos (Eds), Passive Cooling of Buildings, James and James Science Publishers, London, UK, (1996)
- B. Givoni, Passive and Low Energy Cooling of Building, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., USA, (1994)
- M. Santamouris, Passive Cooling of Buildings, Advances of Solar Energy, ISES, James and James Science Publishers, London, UK, (2005).
- A. Tzempelikos and A. K. Athienitis, The impact of shading design and control onbuilding and lighting demand, Solar Energy 81 369 (2007)
- N.M. Nahar, P. Sharma, and M.M. Purohit, Performance of different passive techniques for cooling of buildings in arid regions, Building and Environment, 38 109 (2003)
- Jorge L. Alvarado and Edgard Martinez, Passive cooling of cement-based roofs in tropical climates, Energy and Buildings 40 358 (2008)
- J.T. Oliveira, Aya Hagishima and Jun Tanimoto, Estimation of passive cooling efficiency for environmental design in Brazil, Energy and Buildings 41 809 (2009)
- M. Muselli, Passive cooling for air-conditioning energy savings with new radiative low-cost coatings, Energy and Buildings 42 945 (2010)
- S.J. Kumar, G. N. Tiwari and N. C. Bhagat, Amalgamation of Traditional and Modern Cooling Techniques in a Passive Solar House: A Design Analysis, Energy Convers. Mgmt 35 671 (1994)
- T. G. Theodosiou, Summer period analysis of the performance of a planted roof as a passive cooling technique, Energy and Buildings, 35 909 (2003)
- W. Jürges, The heat transfer at a flat wall (Der Wärmeübergang an einer ebenenWand), Beiheftezum Gesundh.-Ing. 1 19 (1924)
- T. Defraeya, B. Blocken and J. Carmeliet, Convective heat transfer coefficients for exterior building surfaces: existing correlations and CFD modeling, Energy Conversion and Management Energy Conversion and Management, 52 512 (2011)
- S. W. Churchill and H. H. S. Chu, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 18, 1323 (1975)
- A.A. Mohamad, J. Sicard, R. Bennacer, Natural convection in enclosures with floor cooling subjected to a heated vertical wall, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 49 108 (2006)
- H. K. Versteeg and W. Malalasekera, An Introduction to Computational FluidDynamics: The Finite Volume Method, Pearson and Prentice Hall, 2nd edition, (2007)
- I. Sezai and A.A. Mohamad, Suppressing free convection from a flat plate with poor conductor ribs, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 42, 2041(1998)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.