EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||End Use of Energy|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- M. Santamouris and D. Assimakopoulos (Eds), Passive Cooling of Buildings, James and James Science Publishers, London, UK, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. Givoni, Passive and Low Energy Cooling of Building, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., USA, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Santamouris, Passive Cooling of Buildings, Advances of Solar Energy, ISES, James and James Science Publishers, London, UK, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tzempelikos and A. K. Athienitis, The impact of shading design and control onbuilding and lighting demand, Solar Energy 81 369 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Nahar, P. Sharma, and M.M. Purohit, Performance of different passive techniques for cooling of buildings in arid regions, Building and Environment, 38 109 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Jorge L. Alvarado and Edgard Martinez, Passive cooling of cement-based roofs in tropical climates, Energy and Buildings 40 358 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Oliveira, Aya Hagishima and Jun Tanimoto, Estimation of passive cooling efficiency for environmental design in Brazil, Energy and Buildings 41 809 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Muselli, Passive cooling for air-conditioning energy savings with new radiative low-cost coatings, Energy and Buildings 42 945 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Kumar, G. N. Tiwari and N. C. Bhagat, Amalgamation of Traditional and Modern Cooling Techniques in a Passive Solar House: A Design Analysis, Energy Convers. Mgmt 35 671 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Theodosiou, Summer period analysis of the performance of a planted roof as a passive cooling technique, Energy and Buildings, 35 909 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jürges, The heat transfer at a flat wall (Der Wärmeübergang an einer ebenenWand), Beiheftezum Gesundh.-Ing. 1 19 (1924) [Google Scholar]
- T. Defraeya, B. Blocken and J. Carmeliet, Convective heat transfer coefficients for exterior building surfaces: existing correlations and CFD modeling, Energy Conversion and Management Energy Conversion and Management, 52 512 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Churchill and H. H. S. Chu, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 18, 1323 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mohamad, J. Sicard, R. Bennacer, Natural convection in enclosures with floor cooling subjected to a heated vertical wall, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 49 108 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Versteeg and W. Malalasekera, An Introduction to Computational FluidDynamics: The Finite Volume Method, Pearson and Prentice Hall, 2nd edition, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sezai and A.A. Mohamad, Suppressing free convection from a flat plate with poor conductor ribs, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 42, 2041(1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.