EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 2012Heavy Ion Accelerator Symposium on Fundamental and Applied Science 2012
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2012|
- Paganetti, H., Olko, P., Kobus, H., Becker, R., Schmitz, T., Waligorski, M., et al., 1997, Calculation of the Relative Biological Effectiveness for proton Beams using Biological Weighting Functions., Radiation Oncology, Biology and Physics, (1997) 37 (3) [Google Scholar]
- Paganetti, H, 2002, Nuclear Interactions in proton Therapy, Dose and Relative Biological Effect Distributions Originating from Primary and Secondary Particles. Physics in Medicine and Biology, (2002). 47, 747–764. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Apostolakis et. Al 2009, Progress in Hadronic Physics Modelling in Geant4, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 160(1) [Google Scholar]
- Oliver Jäkel, Introduction to medical physics aspects of Hadron therapy, Radiotherapy and Oncology, Volume 73, Supplement 2, December 2004, Page 63 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Qiang, Zhang Feng-Shou, Wang Zhi-Ping, Zhou Hong-Yu, Secondary Beam Fragments Produced by 200 and 400MeV/u 12C6+ Ions in Water, CHINESE. PHYS. LETT. Vol. 26, No. 9 (2009) 092501 [Google Scholar]
- Ando K, Kase Y, Biological characteristics of carbon-ion therapy,. International Journal of Radiation Biology, Vol. 85, No. 9, pp. 715–728 [Google Scholar]
- Eric J. Hall, RBE and OER Values as a Function of Neutron Energy, Euwp.& Cancer Vol. 10, pp. 297–299. Pergamon Press 1974. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K Gunzert-Marx, H Iwase, D Schardt and R S Simon, Secondary beam fragments produced by 200MeV/u 12C ions in water and their dose contributions in carbon ion radiotherapy, - New Journal of Physics 10 (2008) 075003 (21pp) [Google Scholar]
- Igor Pshenichnov, Alexander Botvina, Igor Mishustin, Walter Greiner, Nuclear fragmentation reactions in extended media studied with Geant4 toolkit, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. in Phys. Res. B, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- D. Schardta, Tumor therapy with high-energy carbon ion beams, Nuclear Physics A 787 (2007) 633c–641c [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Golovchenko, J. Skvar, R. Ili, L. Sihver, V.P. Bamblevski, S.P. Tretyakova, D. Schardt, R.K. Tripathi, J.W. Wilson, R. Bimbot, Fragmentation of 200 and 244 MeV/u carbon beams in thick tissue-like absorbers, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 159 (1999) 233–240 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kraft, Tumor Therapy with Heavy Charged Particles, Progress in Particle and Nuclear Physics 45 (2000) 473–544. [Google Scholar]
- W. K. Weyrather, G. Kraft, RBE of carbon ions: Experimental data and the strategy of RBE calculation for treatment planning, Radiotherapy and Oncology, Volume 73, Supplement 2, December 2004, Pages 161–169 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.